Welcome to The Weekend Quiz. The quiz tests whether you have been paying attention or not to the blog posts that I post. See how you go with the following questions. Your results are only known to you and no records are retained.
These were the Quiz questions for the first week of my edx MOOC – Modern Monetary Theory: Economics for the 21st Century – that finished up this week.
I promised students that I would provide answers and analysis for them after the course finished. So over the next 4 weeks that is what I will do as the ‘Weekend Quiz’.
- (a) The purchase of some strawberries from the supermarket.
- (b) The payment by the national government for public servants in the tax department.
- (c) The payment by the national government to an aged pension recipient.
- (d) The purchase of a old model car from a car dealer.
- (e) The purchase of some house paint by an owner occupier as part of a refurbishment project.
- (f) The purchase of some house paint by a professional painting tradesperson as part of a refurbishment project.
- (g) The sale of some military equipment to another country.
- (h) The purchase of some shares in an airline company.